Monday, September 29, 2008

on why i haven't written....

so, i haven't written anything new in a while. wondering why? one word:
overwhelmed
my current status is running around like a chicken with my head cut off. busier than a one armed paper hanger. insert trite cliche here.
i'm exhausted. when you think texting is an acceptable substitute for a phone conversation, you are too busy to be good for anything.
at the end of this week i will be going on a trip to Texas for a MOPS convention. how would you like to be in a van with high-strung me for 8 hours? bless those baptist women.
life will not be this busy forever. just until i figure out how to put a few more hours into the day.

2 comments:

4 J's said...

When you figure out how to add hours to a day please fill me in on that secret!

jasjawillis said...

Ugh I totally understand being overwhelmed! I am thinking about you! Use the MOPS convention as a chance to rest and relax and reconnect. I went 2 years ago (or maybe it was 3!) and had a BLAST. You will too!