Wednesday, August 20, 2008

trying something new

a new season of life has begun.
i thought this would be a good way to keep everyone updated on the ins and outs of our days.
let me know your thoughts.

So, a little about this week. My sweet baby boy is off to preschool. With a backpack and a folder that is obviously SO important that the teacher reminded me THREE times not to forget it. The backpack is orange, of course, with dinosaurs, of course. my mom has a little breast cancer and she's getting some new boobs next week. i definitely don't want cancer but i'm a little jealous of the boob job. i'll update more on that when i know more. Still trying to sell the house, but that will come in time. If there is one thing I have learned in my life, it is that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect, even if we can't see it from where we stand.

1 comment:

jenny winstead said...

so glad to see you on here! i'll add you to my blog list! you better keep it updated though! :)