Sunday, November 23, 2008

hey everybody!! TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25 WILL BE THE LAST DAY FOR CHRISTMAS T-SHIRTS AND OUTFIT SPECIAL ORDERS!! if you need an i-spy bag or something monogrammed, call me. i also have just a few Christmas shirts already made and still in stock, so if you need one in a hurry check with me and i just might have what you need! Thank you so much for the AWESOME response to my Christmas stuff- i love to make cute and comfy stuff for those sweet babies!
As we rush head-on into the Christmas season, let's all (myself included) try to slow down and remember the true meaning of this season. Not the shopping, not the toys...but the birth of our Saviour. Thank you, God! Let's all try to take the time to take our kids to see the Christmas lights, find the nativity scene, and decorate cookies. let's look less at the mess in the house and more at the memories we make!

I would LOVE for ya'll to send us pictures of your kids in their Monkey on the Roof outfits! you can post them here or email them to me. stay warm! allison

No comments: